Kate Yetter from The Scrap Yard is back again with a new tag using the Perfumery stamp set. I love how she added the late collars to the bottles after she cut them out. See below for the step-by-step from Kate.
Antiquated Collection: Perfumery Stamp Set
Antiquated Collection: Stylish and Fashionable Stamp Set (bird)
Archival Sepia Ink
Distress Inks: Rusty Hinge, Black Soot, Iced Spruce
3 1/8 X 6 ¼ white cardstock tag
- Use Chevron stencil and ink on tag in black soot distress ink. Dry with heat tool. Line up chevron pattern and spray with various colors of mists. In sepia ink, stamp over background with text stamps from perfumery collection.
- On plain cardstock stamp text stamp and set aside.
- Distress edges of tag with distress tool and ink edges with black soot distress ink.
- On plain cardstock, stamp in sepia ink and fussy cut both perfume bottles. On complementary pattern paper, stamp both perfume bottles and cut out just the labels from each bottle. Ink edges of labels and bottles in rusty hinge distress ink. Layer pattern paper labels on top of plain cardstock perfume bottle and glue. Add vintage lace and bling to perfume bottles.
- Stamp and cut out bird from Stylish and Fashionable Stamp set. Ink in Iced Spruce distress ink.
- Spray various vintage laces in mists.
- Cut Fleur-de-lis border from plain cardstock and mist. Cut Fleur-de-lis motif from script or plain paper.
- Layer laces and glue down to right side of tag. Adhere pop dots to fleur-de-lis border and layer over lace. Glue Fleur-de-lis motif to top right border.
- Angle Jubilee die cut on top left of tag and adhere. Glue flower to right of die cut careful not to cover the image or border. Add a piece of lace to top right corner of die cut if desired.
- Add pop dots to large perfume bottle and a double layer of pop dots to small perfume bottle. Layer small bottle slightly over larger bottle and adhere to tag. Add pop dots to bird and adhere to bottom of small perfume bottle.
- Cut and ink in Rusty Hinge a portion of the perfume text. Glue leftover lace to left edge of text and glue down to tag above perfume bottles.