Kate Yetter is so good at making her creations have an aged feel. Using gesso and paints along with sprays and inks, she can make any paper product look like it is 100 years old. I love the colors of this tag. It's like a mini piece of art.
Pink Persimmon ‘Dr. Warner’s Corsets’ Stamp
Pink Persimmon ‘Perfumery’ Stamp Set
Cardstock Tag 6 1/4th X 3 1/8th
Fall Patterned Paper
Crystal Flower Bunch
Burgundy, Orange and Brown Glimmer Sprays
Vintage Fringe Trim
1. Tear various sizes of patterned paper and adhere to tag. Add a light wash of watery gesso over top to blend background.
2. Spray tag with various colored glimmer sprays.
3. Stamp script from the ‘Perfumery’ set over background in random fashion.
4. Cut decorative die-cut frame out of coordinating patterned paper. Ink edges.
5. Spray white cardstock in burgundy and orange glimmer sprays. Dry. Stamp ‘Dr. Warner’s Corset’ over the top and cut out image. Ink edges.
6. Distress and ink edges of tag. Begin to layer elements starting with the burlap to the left of the tag.
7. Adhere the frame on top, centered. Add pop-dots to the back of the image and center corset image on top of the frame.
8. Add fringe, button, and crystal flowers to finish off the tag.