Kate Yetter is working her mixed media magic again on an old photo box. Using gesso, stamps, lots of paint and sprays, this box now looks nothing like its original state. Follow Kate's instructions below on how to alter your own book, box, or any type of container to create a one-of-a-kind gift.
- Pink Persimmon Perfumery Stamp set
- Pink Persimmon Mini Silhouette and Monogram Stamp Set
- Molding Paste
- Grunge board Flourishes
- Turquoise and Brown Glimmer Sprays
- Glossy Accents
- Spellbinders Fancy Frames
- Sepia ink
- Turquoise, Green and Brown Acrylic Paint
- 1 Inch Circle Punch
- Distress ink
- Cover box with a coat of gesso.
- Stamp Perfume label from PP Perfumery Stamp set in sepia ink all over box.
- Apply molding paste inside photo window. Dry with heat gun until film forms. Spray ‘Perfume” label with water and stamp into molding paste. Wash stamp immediately. Allow to dry overnight.
- Paint over molding paste with various color acrylic paints. Remember to highlight the textured areas.
- Spray the box with various colored sprays and allow them to drip down the box.
- Color the grunge board flourishes with brown glimmer spray. Spray the flowers to coordinate with the box.
- Arrange flourishes and flowers in the corners and glue down.
- Die cut a large fancy frame and distress with ink.
- Glue in center of photo window over molding paste. Glue rosette on top.
- Stamp ‘Mini Silhouette’ from PP Mini Silhouette and Monogram Stamp Set in Sepia ink.
- Cut out image with circle punch and distress entire circle. Cover with Glossy Accents and Dry.
- Glue stamped image to center of rosette.