Kate Yetter made this elaborate Santa Gift box with just a few supplies and some creativity. The lime colored accents are a fun surprise on this package. Create your own vintage inspired box by following Kate's directions below.
- Pink Persimmon Holly Wreath Stamp Set
- Pink Persimmon Santa’s Sleigh Stamp Set
- My Mind’s Eye Christmas Patterned Paper
- Embossing Ink
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Dylusions Fresh Lime Spray
- Glossy Accents
- Sepia and Burgundy Ink
- TH Snowflake Rosette Die
- Gold Chinese Braided Trim
- Cut paper to fit box and adhere. Use distress ink on all the edges.
- Brush on some gesso. Stamp ‘Holly Leaf’ from the PP Holly Wreath Stamp Set in sepia ink onto lid.
- Spray a small amount of Fresh Lime all over box.
- Ink ‘Holly Wreath’ from PP Holly Wreath Stamp Set with embossing ink and stamp half circles all around the edges of the lid to create a border.
- Cover lid with gold embossing powder, shake off excess and heat embossed areas with a heat gun.
- Stamp ‘Merry Christmas’ from PP Santa’s Sleigh Stamp Set onto patterned paper in burgundy ink. Cut out and add glossy accents.
- Layer rosettes and other embellishments on lid. Adhere ‘Merry Christmas’ to top of rosette.
- Glue Chinese Braid to side of top lid.
- Fill and give away!