Kate Yetter designed this cute vintage style card that features our Style Girl Stamp Set. Details on how she made this card are below.
- Pink Persimmon Style Girl Stamp Set
- Pink Persimmon Holly Wreath Stamp Set
- Dark Green Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Patterned Paper with Holly Leaves
- Vintage Image
- Evergreen Bough & Black Soot Distress Ink
- Brown Trim
- Red Glitter Glue
- Black ink
- Cut dark green cardstock slightly smaller than card front and distress edges with distress tool and black soot distress ink.
- Cut white cardstock slightly smaller than green cardstock. Stamp ‘Dress Pattern’ from Style Girl Stamp Set in black ink on white cardstock to create a background. Distress and slightly tear edges. Use Evergreen Bough Distress Ink around the edges.
- Adhere layers to card front.
- Cut vintage image to desired size, distress and ink edges. Adhere to background.
- In black ink, stamp ‘Seasons Greetings’ from the Holly Wreath Stamp Set above the image and ‘FRIEND’ from the Style Girl Stamp Set below the image.
- Stamp “25c’ from the Style Girl Stamp Set in the corner of the image.
- Cut a small strip of brown trim and glue to the bottom edge of the image.
- Cut enough holly leaves from the patterned paper to cluster around the corner and up the side of the image. Color the berries with red glitter glue.