Fine and Dandy Journal
- Pink Persimmon Fine and Dandy Stamp Set
- Pink Persimmon Perfumery Stamp Set
- Pink Persimmon Mini Bingo Card
- Journal for Altering
- Tissue Tape
- Stazon Black Ink
- Distress Ink
- October Afternoon ‘Sidewalks” Patterned Paper
- Blue Acyrlic Paint
- Blue Glimmer Spray
- Baker’s Twine
- Vintage Lace
- Coat the front and back covers of journal with gesso. Add a little bit of the blue paint.
- Add some tissue tape.
- Use the PP Perfumery Stamp Set and the PP Bingo Card to stamp all over the covers with Black Stazon ink.
- Tear patterned paper and adhere down. Spray the background with blue glimmer spray.
- Tear more pieces of patterned paper. Distress the edges and layer them together adding some vintage lace. Wrap some bakers twine around the layers.
- Glue down the layers to the front cover. Stamp “Fine and Dandy“ from the PP Fine and Dandy Stamp Set onto some neutral patterned paper. Cut out and distress the edges
- Add the stamped title to the cover and embellish with die cuts that coordinate with the papers.