We are starting off a week of valentines with a mixed media tag by Kate Yetter. Using the Sweetheart Silk Card stamp as her base, Kate added doilies, flowers, paint and even a cupid to complete this project. Read below for supplies and instructions.
- Pink Persimmon Darling Little Ones Stamp Set
- Pink Persimmon Sweetheart Silk Card Stamp
- Pink Persimmon Perfumery Stamp Set
- Large Shipping Tag
- Patterned Paper
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Black ink
- Red Glimmer Spray
- Black Soot Distress ink
- Twine, Ribbon or Thread
- Resin Embellishment
- Cut patterned paper to cover large shipping tag.
- Stamp Script from PP Perfumery Stamp Set in black ink onto the tag background.
- Distress edges of tag with tool and Distress ink.
- Tear a piece of corrugated cardboard for tag background. Dry brush with some gesso and dry.
- Distress edges of cardboard with distress ink and adhere to background.
- Stamp PP Sweetheart Silk Card Stamp and the “Darling” from the PP Darling Little Ones Stamp Set onto white cardstock. Cut stamped images out. Distress edges of stamped images with Distress ink.
- Wrap twine, ribbon or thread around the PP Sweetheart Silk Card Stamp.
- Adhere stamped images to background.
- Spray a little bit of red glimmer spray.
- Finish of with some flowers and a resin cherub.