Kristii Lockart used the Sewing Notions and the Classic Pattern stamp sets to make this pretty card. While it doesn't specifically say "Valentine's", I think it would make a very elegant card for a special friend, especially one who loves sewing.
See instructions below for the step by step on how to make this card. Lots of fun heat embossing on this one!
- Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 white card base and stamp the Pattern for Succes stamp in the bottom right hand corner using black ink.
- Stamp the Card Pattern Stamp with Versamark Ink onto vellum paper and then stamp the pin image in the lower right hand corner. Cut the strip out. Layer the vellum strip onto a pink strip that has already been attached to the card base.
- Die cut a circle out of gold cardstock and Stamp the Lily Cotton Sewing Stamp with black ink.
- Stamp the banner with the measuring tape stamp in Versamark Ink and emboss with pink embossing powder.
- Stamp the scissors onto white cardstock and cut out. Stamp the button onto vellum and cut out.
- Punch a border for the bottom edge of the card.
- Create a computer generated sentiment and die cut with a tag die.
- Embellish with a bow, stiched rub ons, and a pearl accent.